Last Updated on March 17, 2022
Archana Gautam is an Indian actress, model and politician who is known for winning the title of Miss Bikini India 2018 and contesting in the State Legislative Assembly Elections 2022 from the Hastinapur constituency.
Archana Gautam was born on Friday, 1 September 1995 (age 26 years; as of 2021) in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Her hometown is in Nagla Hareroo, Uttar Pradesh. She attended the Shanta Smarak Girls Inter College, Meerut. She did Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication at I.I.M.T Engineering College, Meerut. 
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-24-34
Parents & Siblings
Archana’s father’s name is Gautam Budh, who is a farmer.
Her mother’s name is Sunita Gautam, she is a homemaker. She has three brothers, Mishu Gautam, Vinay Gautam, and Gulshan Gautam.
Archana belongs to the Dalit caste. 
Archana started her acting career with the film ‘Great Grand Masti’ (2016) as Gaav Ki Goori.
She also featured in Bollywood films that include Haseena Parkar (2017), Baaraat Company (2017) and Junction Varanasi (2019).
She has appeared in music videos like Haale Dil (2018), Beinteha (2019), Dynamite (2020), Nasha Zyada (2020), and Buggu oye (2020).
In 2014, Archana won Miss Uttar Pradesh.
In 2018, she won Miss Bikini India and Miss Bikini Universe India.
In 2018, she represented India at Miss Cosmos India 2018 and won the title of Miss Talent.
Archana is a member of the Indian National Congress.
She started her political career in November 2021, when she joined Indian National Congress and was elected for Hastinapur (Assembly constituency) for the 2022 Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly election. Her party lost the election after the results were announced on 10 March 2022. Reportedly, she was able to bag only 1,519 votes in the 2022 State Legislative Assembly Elections. After losing the election, she tweeted about her loss.
Mujhe Hastinapur Ki janta ka Bhut pyaar mila, buss unka Es beti per Viswas nahi mila, koi baat NAHI jo bhi pyaar MERI janta ne mujhe diya uske liye dil se Thks, bhut jald yeh beti aap sab logo ka wiswas bhi jeet legi. Or haan jab Bacha girta hai, tabhi toh wo chalna sikhta hai. pic.twitter.com/MT7T8uZeuL
— Archana Gautam (@archanagautamm) March 10, 2022
In 2022, Archana’s name was announced as a candidate from the Hastinapur constituency in the State Legislative Assembly Elections 2022. After her name was announced, she was slut-shamed for the bikini pictures that she had posted on social media.  In an interview, Archana talked about this and said,
I represented India in Miss Bikini 2018. I was Miss Uttar Pradesh 2014 & Miss Cosmo World 2018. I request people to not merge my profession in the media industry with my political career.”
- She won Dr S. Radhakrishnan Memorial Awards in 2018.
- She won Women Achiever Award by GRT in 2018 in Bangalore.
She owns a Kia car.
- Cash: Rs. 56,220
- Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Financial Companies: Rs. 79,718
- Bonds, Debentures and Shares in companies: Rs. 4,89,680
- LIC or other insurance Policies: Rs. 1,35,312
- Motor Vehicles: Rs. 16,01,311
- Jewellery: Rs. 7,43,620
Gross Total Value: Rs. 31,05,861 
- She has no immovable assets. 
- Loans from Banks / FIs: Rs. 12,50,000
- Loans due to Individual / Entity: Rs. 5,25,000
Grand Total of Liabilities: Rs. 17,75,000 
Archana’s net worth is Rs. 1,330,861 as of 2022. 
- Many media houses refer to Archana as Bikini girl and Sunny Leone of the South. 
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies include travelling and dancing.
- In an interview, Archana said that she belonged to a poor family and when she was young, she used to make cow dung and extract milk from cows in her village.
- When Archana was a child, she was interested in politics and used to be updated with current affairs. In an interview, she said that she joined the Congress party after she heard the ‘Ladki Hoon Lad Sakti Hoon (I am a girl and I can fight)’ slogan by Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi.
- In 2017, she was spotted enjoying a party with cricketer Chris Gayle in a picture that she shared on Facebook.
- In 2017, Archana reported a complaint against some goons who claimed to be CBI officers but kidnapped her. In the complaint, she stated that the goons offered her a role in a commercial to which she agreed and when she went to met her, they took away her phone and car keys and kidnapped her. They even demanded Rs. 50,000 from her. In an interview, Archana talked about this incident and said,
There were lots of people and I even saw students passing by, but they all ignored my screams. Finally, a beggar sitting nearby noticed my struggle. He came and grabbed the accused, while I went and called for help. He even helped me take the accused to the Vile Parle police station.”
- In 2020, she shared a post on Instagram in which she shared how she looked in 2012 and how she transformed in 2020.
- In 2022, when Archana sought permission from the administration to use a helicopter, she was denied, but when the CM of the state arrived he was provided with the helicopter. She criticized the administration and said that she was the daughter of a Dalit and that is why she was denied access.
- She is also seen having hookah on various occasions.
- She is often featured in various newspapers and magazine covers.
- She is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures with them on social media.
- She is often spotted drinking on various occasions.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and often posts pictures of her workout on social media.